The IARS International Institute is delighted to be appointed as an approved provider for the Impact Management Programme, funded by the Access Foundation and Power to Change. The programme offers a total of £1.8m of funding to charities and social enterprises to help them manage their impact capabilities and diversify through access to social investment and contracts.
As an approved provider, we are looking to work with organisations with an ambition to grow that are actively seeking investment or contract opportunities in which impact plays a defined and significant role. The grant combines accredited training, grant funding and support to help organizations develop the systems required to meet the needs of investors or commissioners. Support will also be offered in developing all stages of the application. To read about our clients and current work click here.
To be eligible to access funding through the Impact for Growth Strand, your organization must:
· Be a charity and/or a social enterprise with a clear social mission
· Operate and deliver outcomes in England
· Focus on achieving positive outcomes for individuals
· Be actively seeking investment or contract opportunities
· Collect outcome data
· Be committed to learning and collaboration
· Have an impact focused senior management team that values and promotes impact measurement
· Be available to attend a free one-day training session delivered by Impetus-PEF that will cover the building blocks of impact management and how to use the data you collect.
If you wish to work with us and apply for a grant contact Andriana Ntziadima – IARS Programme Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07931596900 by the 30thAugust 2017.
Compulsory pre-application stage training sessions will take place on the following dates:
Wednesday 27 September, London
Thursday 5 October, Bristol
Monday 16 October, Manchester
Monday 13 November, Newcastle
Wednesday 22 November, Leicester
Grant application window opens on 28 September 2017 and grants will be awarded in 3 rounds with decisions to be made in November 2017, February 2018 and March 2018.